Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Green eggs and ham

A fellow blogger (a very brave soul who shared her mugshot with the world) inspired me to start blogging again.

I am
  1. extremely lazy.
  2. usually the last one to 'get the joke'.
  3. usually the butt of the joke.
  4. the friendliest chap in the room.
  5. the quiet one in the corner.
  6. the loudest one at a party.
  7. always in the clouds.
  8. full of cotton.
  9. Sam I am (and I do like green eggs and ham).
  10. (Watashi wa) Shinigami Jaco.
All praise goes to da SilverSabre for sketching my alter ego!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rory said...

Nice Pics :P

1:19 AM  
Anonymous redsaid said...

Who knew my mug could envoke enough inspiration to lead to such artistic expression!! And yes, dammit, keep on blogging!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home